• In re: Eugene and Kimberly Haas, Debtors-in-Possession, Chapter 11 Case No. 17-19763 (KFC)
• Property Type: Outstanding opportunity for recreational, hunting or investment this 241 acres in Northern Tier of Pennsylvania is 15 miles north of Towanda off Rt. 187 and south of Nichols, NY located in Bradford County situated in Windham, Orwell and Rome Townships this mostly wooded/brush cover provides lots of good habitat for wildlife. The north side of the property had a previous stone quarry which is has been reclaimed, back filled and established seeded growth. Oil, Gas & Mineral rights are sold with the property. Other improvements include a substantial stone access driveway to the former staging and quarry area, road side gates, electric meter on property and well. Property contains frontage on both sides of road. Great potential for hunting, recreation or build your dream home!
• Zoning: The zoning classification for the property is None-VAC RES LAND and also The Township of Windham has three elected supervisors that serve on the governing board. The township also employs a secretary. Windham Township has chosen not to organize a planning commission, comprehensive plan and zoning regulations. The County Office of Planning and Grants handles all cases of subdivisions and land developements.
• Lot Size: 241 +/- acres
• Utilities: Electric, Telephone
• Water Source: Private
• Sewer Source: Private
• Taxes: As of 2016 – $4,438.44
Richard Warner – Warner Real Estate & Auction Co.
856-769-4111 ext. 710
In Cooperation with: Tranzon Alderfer. Online Bidding will also be available.
PROPERTY INSPECTION: Saturday, April 13, 2019 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. 238/292 Merry Go Round Road, Rome, PA 18837